Wednesday, June 9, 2010

At the End of a Stormy Day


I've found myself lately listening to old Pedro the Lion albums late at night. I sometimes put "Secret of the Easy Yoke" on repeat just to hear the last few minutes, when he sings Peace. Be Still. over and over again.

I guess I have needed to remind myself of that. Again.

I'm feeling pretty worn out today. Just physically tired. From sitting in a chair all day? Maybe. Most likely, though, it's my 5 a.m. start clashing with my night owl self.

Whatever it is, I plan to go to bed early tonight.

But before I do, I just thought I'd share a little snapshot of the sky from my little flat as the sun sets in London.

After a stormy day, where dark clouds seemed to loom overhead for miles on end, blue is peaking through again. So is the sun.

Peace. Be Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment